Women are always looking for inspiration, and celebrities provide a never ending source of it.
If you’re in need of some new blogs to read, here’s our list of 10 celebrity blogs that every woman should follow.
This Blog will also give you an idea about where to guest post if you ever consider writing your own blog.
1) Emma Stone – This blog is run by the talented actress who has starred in films such as La La Land and Birdman. She writes about her personal life and shares pictures from her travels around the world with fans!
2) Kendall Jenner – The reality TV star posts photos on this blog documenting what she does with her friends or family members throughout the day which will make your own mundane routine seem much more appealing.
3) Jennifer Lawrence – If you can’t get enough of the Hunger Games actress, then this is the blog for you. She shares her thoughts about life and talks candidly about what it’s like to be a woman in Hollywood today.
4) Chrissy Teigen – The model posts on this blog about everything from how she feels after eating ice cream too often to her pregnancy cravings when she was pregnant with her daughter.
5) Amy Schumer – The comedian dropped by the blogosphere to share everything from hilarious stories about living in NYC, to what’s on TV this week!
6) Emma Watson – She posts thoughts and feelings she’s struggling through along with pictures of occasions that remind her of Hogwarts like visiting a Harry Potter theme park for example! This is one celebrity who knows how to use social media wisely.
7) Jessica Alba – We’re not sure if it’s always easy being so beautiful, but she seems pretty happy when she writes about juggling work and motherhood on her site.
8) Selena Gomez – You’ll find plenty of candid photos as well as inspirational quotes from the singer/actress on this blog.
9) Jennifer Lopez – The actress and singer is always sharing thoughts about her life both on the set of Shades of Blue as well as when she’s not working! She loves to show fans a peek into her world.
10) Gabrielle Union – You’ll find some hilarious anecdotes from the TV starlet along with pictures documenting the day-to-day in this celebrity blog which you don’t want to miss out on reading.
- Reese Witherspoon – If you’re like me, then you know that one way to get through Sunday night boredom is by watching something funny or lighthearted, and there are plenty of those videos posted here for your enjoyment! Just make sure to keep tissues handy.
Whether you’re a celebrity yourself or just love reading about them, these blogs offer insight into the lives of celebrities. You’ll find that there are many similarities between their lifestyles and your own lives. They go through the same ups and downs as we do!
It may not be possible to relate to all of those who write for these blogs but it is a great way to get an inside look at how some people live. Hope you liked this blog, for more such blogs, stay tuned.